[GRASS-dev] Help text for r.stats

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Aug 1 02:54:28 PDT 2018

Ciao Vero,

I had a look. I am not yet that familiar with the "UI" construction from
C source code, so I am not sure where to dig for this (comment: with
Python it's easy).

As noted, and as you likely have observed,
the 'html' manual mentions all options. They are only missing in
the command line help text.

The same is valid for `r.univar`, `r.stats.quantile` for
example. That is: only one separator option is mentioned, the default
one. All manuals do mention all options though.

I'll have to look at this later on.

Thank you, Nikos

* Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> [2018-07-31 00:13:59 +0200]: