[GRASS-dev] Modifying the functionality of r.ros module

Vidura Dantanarayana vidurada at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:36:10 PDT 2018

Hi all,
Currently I am investigation on the effects of the variables of Rothermel's
fire behavior model. So I'm planning to modify the equations and variables
in r.ros module to observe the change of output. Since the source code is
available I can do the needed modifications. So do I have to compile whole
the software after a change or do I have any continent way to do what I
intended. A help will be very much appreciated. Have a good day.

BR,
Vidura Dantanarayana.