[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.6.0

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:28:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

st 29. 8. 2018 v 3:01 odesílatel Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> napsal:
sense. I'm just afraid that this might create big time gap between 7.8
and 8.0. In that case, I would lean towards putting these patches to
7.6 but only in case there is a lot of people eager to test the code
ideally with both Python 2 and 3 because we won't be switching to
Python 3 being the recommend one yet (or?). In any case, there is no
reason to postpone branching of 7.6. This can be still decided and
merged later before 7.6.0 RC1.

make sense to me. Initial Python3 could be part of 7.6.0 release. We
can improve it in point versions. But at first we need to test Python3
support in trunk. I will be happy to do it when possible.

+ 1 for create 7.6 release branch ASAP

Martin

--
Martin Landa