[GRASS-dev] t.rast.univar Unable to get statistics for raster map

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:47:23 PST 2018

Hi,

I have a strds and I try to get statistics for an area within a mask. A
couple of images have no data within the masked area, and t.rast.univar
gives the warning message:  "Unable to get statistics for raster map". In
the resulting csv, the missed dates are skipped, and this is sort of
unexpected and creates hurdles when for example I compare it with the
behavior of t.rast.what, that keeps the date and associates a no-data to
it. Wouldn't it be better if also t.rast.univar would yield a no-data
rather than skip the date?

Thanks
Regards,

--