[GRASS-dev] i.sentinel improvements

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 05:57:08 PST 2018

Hi Lu,

El lun., 17 dic. 2018 a las 10:39, Luca Delucchi (<lucadeluge at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to do some improvements in i.sentinel
> Since I'm not the main author I would like to get approval before to
> start to work on it.
> - i.sentinel.download add capability to filter out scenes with small
> percent (user could decide the percentage to keep) of area matching
> the area of interest
> - i.sentinel.import add capability to cut the scene on the footprint
> to simplify scenes patch
> - i.sentinel.preproc add capability to compute topographic correction

+1! (no idea about differences among topographic correction algorithms,
though... is c-factor the best one?)

What will the module do with L2A data? Only topographic correction?

unrelated, probably this module could be renamed to
> i.sentinel.import.preproc or similar since it's importing data. Any
> idea/opinion?

Yeah, that would be an option... What about keeping i.sentinel.import for
the import part and make i.sentinel.preproc only about pre-processing,
i.e., atcorr and topcorr?

best,
Vero