[GRASS-dev] v.delaunay3d error

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:39:30 PST 2018

Hello Martin,

I'm getting this error when compiling your v.delaunay3d addon with CGAL
4.13:

main.cpp:106:11: error: cannot convert 'DelaunayTriangulation* {aka
CGAL::Delaunay_triangulation_3<CGAL::Epick>*}' to 'Triangulation* {ask
CGAL::Triangulation_3<CGAL::Epick>*}' in assignment
    T = new DelaunayTriangulation(points.begin(), points.end());

Maybe, simple type casting, but I'm not a C++ expert. Any idea?

Regards,
Huidae
--
Huidae Cho, Ph.D., GISP, PE (MD), CFM, M.ASCE
Open Source GIS Developer, GRASS GIS Development Team