[GRASS-dev] [release] planning GRASS 7.4.2

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 08:17:36 PST 2018

Hi,

st 28. 11. 2018 v 15:08 odesílatel Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> napsal:
> > Not putting the patch level into the GRASS library names (and keeping an eye on
> > the ABI - but I suppose the library interfaces only change rarely anyway - and
> > if so not on point releases), would be a third option.  IIRC there's also still
> > a safety check to remove in the GRASS libs to make this possible.  Then GRASS
> > point releases wouldn't need a QGIS rebuild at all.

I changed trunk to produce also unversioned libs similarly as on
non-mingw platforms [0]. On Windows it's simply copy of versioned
libs. Is it acceptable solution? If so I will do backport to g76 a g74
branches ASAP. BTW, GRASS 7.4.4 is planned to be released in next
days, see [1].

Martin

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3718
[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2018-December/090810.html