[GRASS-dev] r.estimap.recreation add-on licensed by the European Commission

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 03:27:39 PST 2018

Daar Nikos,

This looks like a very interesting addon, thanks. The documentation on
gitlab provides a clear example too, great. I'll give it a try in the
coming days.

I am curious how easy it will be to use this to make potential maps for
other types of land use. Reading the article on ESTIMAP might give me a
better idea ;-).

Cheers and, as we are near the end of 2018… a Happy New year

Paulo