[GRASS-dev] Geomorphometry conference 2018 (Boulder, CO) - deadlines extended
carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 05:26:31 PST 2018
New deadlines for the Geomorphometry conference!!
Don't miss this opportunity!
- Extended 4 page abstracts due: 15 March 2018
- Workshop proposals due: 15 March 2018
- Notification of acceptance and required revisions: 31 March 2018
- Registration opens: 1 April 2018
- Final camera-ready digital manuscripts due: 15 May 2018
- Early registration deadline: 15 July 2018
- Conference: August 13-17 2018
EasyChair system <https://easychair.org/cfp/Geomorphometry_2018>
*Conference themes and publications*
Themes include but are not limited to:
- Use of Digital Elevation, Terrain and Surface Models and Canopy Heigh
Models in hydrological modeling and biogeography
- Acquisition and processing of high resolution elevation data collected
with LIDAR and photogrammetry (structure from motion)
- Mapping and analyzing Earth surface at ultra-high resolutions using
sUAS (small Unmanned Aerial Systems)
- New algorithms and software for automated interpretation of digital
- Modeling extreme processes and natural hazards on the Earth surface
- Modeling and analyzing urban topography (3D cities) using lidar or
- Multi-scale automated mapping of Earth surface changes
- Acquisition and analysis of bathymetry data
- Working with continental-scale high resolution data
- Simulating changes of the Earth surface relief
- 3D and 4D dynamics of Earth surface
Peer reviewed proceedings will be published online, with DOIs. One or more
special journal issues planned.
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
- Digital Terrain Analysis | GIS | Remote Sensing -
Can’t stop the signal.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev