[GRASS-dev] i.atcorr produces 'nan' values for certain RapidEye bands

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 11 23:58:27 PST 2018

Hi Florian,

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Florian Detsch
<florian.detsch at staff.uni-marburg.de> wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion. I've installed the latest version of "trunk"
> (code revision r71101, build date 2017-05-22). However, while at least one
> of the two bands that I included in my initial example seemed to work at
> that time using GRASS's release version, now with "trunk" both bands contain
> 'no data' values only after running i.atcorr.

Recently Markus Metz has identified internal precision problems in
i.atcorr on certain systems which have been addressed in GRASS GIS
7.4.0RC2. Perhaps some more improvements are needed but probably also
your problem is already solved.
Please consider to update to GRASS GIS 7.4.0RC2 (the final 7.4.0 will
be out soon, your feedback would be interesting before that release).

Best,
Markus