[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.4.0

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:11:55 PST 2018

El 25 ene. 2018 7:45 p.m., "Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org> escribió:

Hi,

probably @MarkusM will have opinion.

> The other option to finalize them and include them in a new RC3 prior to
final.

Than probably RC3 would be needed. Ma

I'm rather -0 to make again another RC.
Please let's publish 7.4.0 as it is now.

I think it would be better to release just now (next couple of days) and
backport i.atcorr (great) changes to 7.4.1.

If we make another RC and all that we will be releasing very close to qgis
huge release (which is planned for feb 23) and nobody will notice our
release then.

My 2 cents

Vero