[GRASS-dev] Regarding GSOC Project Idea

sharry gill sharrygill5656 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 05:20:43 PST 2018

Hello,

I am Supreet, planning to participate in Google Summer Of Code with OSGeo.
I am having an idea about a GSOC project for GRASS GIS:  The project is to
create an automatic module test writer in Python, in which:

1) First, there is an option of entering the name of module
2) After that, there will some options regarding which test the user wants
to write. (for eg: assertMinMax, RasterFitsUnivar etc)
3)Then there will be options for selecting flags and maps.
4)Then the user will click "create the test" then a python file will be
provided to the user which contains the test.

If any more detail is required please let me know.

Thank You
Supreet