[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work (almost)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 29 12:55:09 PDT 2018

#3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work
(almost)
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  vince        |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Default      |    Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified

Comment (by cmbarton):

 I don't understand the NVIZ comment. It is currently working fine with the
 newest High Sierra OS X, compiled 64 bit, with wxPython 4.0. We may run
 into problems down the line of course, but it is not a problem now. Also
 Huidae Cho just managed to fix m.nviz.image for the Mac, updating its use
 of OpenGL.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3610#comment:1>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>