[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work (almost)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 30 05:14:38 PDT 2018

#3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work
(almost)
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  vince        |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Default      |    Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by vince):

 I suspect most of your errors stem from this line (around 690)  in
 cpp_port.h, which is part of GDAL:

 {{{
 #include <x86intrin.h>
 }}}

 If you comment this line, do you still have those errors? If not, then
 it'd be worth to consider what I suggested: use a slightly altered version
 of this include file, copying it locally and commenting out that line
 which does not contribute to anything in ctype

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3610#comment:7>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>