[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work (almost)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 30 11:14:49 PDT 2018

#3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work
(almost)
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  vince        |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Default      |    Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by vince):

 To be honest, OpenGL is a technology born in the 80s, and I think it has
 really overstayed its welcome.

 Apple could have moved to Vulkan. They chose to go their own path. You’re
 right, this wasn't really smart. I suspect the Khronos group is fraught
 with tension between the various manufacturers, and Apple might have bowed
 out after being met with ferocious opposition (especially from Nvidia).

 I’m also very sorry they decided to deprecate OpenCL.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3610#comment:9>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>