[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work (almost)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 30 14:22:51 PDT 2018

#3610: Python ctypes MacOS: add more “-D” options to CTYPESFLAGS to make it work
(almost)
--------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  vince        |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Default      |    Version:  unspecified
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
       CPU:  Unspecified  |   Platform:  Unspecified
--------------------------+-------------------------

Comment (by neteler):

 Replying to [comment:7 vince]:
 > I suspect most of your errors stem from this line (around 690)  in
 cpp_port.h, which is part of GDAL:

 Guess you mean
 /usr/include/gdal/cpl_port.h

 > {{{
 > #include <x86intrin.h>
 > }}}
 >
 > If you comment this line, do you still have those errors? If not, then
 it'd be worth to consider what I suggested: use a slightly altered version
 of this include file, copying it locally and commenting out that line
 which does not contribute to anything in ctype

 Confirmed! All ctype parse issues are gone then on my Fedora 28 box by
 commenting that line in /usr/include/gdal/cpl_port.h

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3610#comment:12>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>