[GRASS-dev] Landsat 8 Collection-1 QA bits

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Jun 8 22:59:37 PDT 2018

Stefan, svn committers,

in syncing the i.landsat8.swlst module, I just unintentionally committed
local changes I had for `i.landsat8.qc`. I am sorry for that. What is
the best way to revert only this module in this case?

Thank you, Nikos

* Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net> [2018-06-05 12:07:52 +0200]:

--
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3