[GRASS-dev] Landsat 8 Collection-1 QA bits

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun Jun 10 11:25:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

the commit was about i.landsat8.swlt. I was, however, in the parent
directory when actually executing the commit command. This, included
minor changes in i.landsat8.qc. Nothing serious, as I see now.

Still, I would like to learn how I could revert partially a commit, if
possible?

For the QA module, https://gitlab.com/NikosAlexandris/i.landsat8.qa is a
separate module. Note s/qc/qa/. We can keep both for the time being?

Thanks, Nikos

* Stefan Blumentrath <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> [2018-06-09 10:08:57 +0000]: