[GRASS-dev] GRASS integration in QGIS 3 - GRASSxQGIS terminology, divide parameters, splitting modules

Radek Novotný radeknovotny94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:35:13 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I discussed some important topics about future of Processing Plugin with my
mentors. And I will very happy if you give me your opinion our conclusions.

Topics:

   - How to solve splitting modules in QGIS
   - What is the best way how to divide parameters of modules in Processing
   plugin QGIS?
   - How solved differences in GRASS and QGIS terminology.
   - How to parse questionable parameters?

Check wiki page [1].

[1]
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/IntegrationInQGIS3#Notesfromdiscussions