[GRASS-dev] [EXTERNAL] New GRASS addon i.sentinel.mask is now available (GSoC 2018 project)

Doug Newcomb doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Wed Jun 13 09:04:15 PDT 2018

Roberta,
Looks like it is set up to require administrative access by default?

ERROR: Unable to create 'C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS 7.4.0\docs\rest':
[Error 5] Access is denied: 'C:\\Program Files\\GRASS GIS 7.4.0\\docs\\rest'

Thank you for working on this!  I am eager to try it out!

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

*NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this
sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be
disclosed to third parties.*​