[GRASS-dev] [EXTERNAL] New GRASS addon i.sentinel.mask is now available (GSoC 2018 project)

Doug Newcomb doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Wed Jun 13 09:33:19 PDT 2018

Trying to reinstall and getting:
 Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <i.sentinel.mask>...
ERROR: Extension <i.sentinel.mask> not found

Either Roberta has started looking at it  already or it is a local
problem.  I will try to chase it down here before I go on vacation.  Either
way, I appreciate the work Roberta continues to put into this.  Thanks
again Roberta!

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

*NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this
sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be
disclosed to third parties.*​