[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2018 report week 06 - GRASS GIS module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection
robifagandini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 04:36:08 PDT 2018
I'm Roberta Fagandini and I'm working on my GSoC project, a GRASS GIS
module for Sentinel-2 cloud and shadow detection.
This is my report for the sixth week of coding.
*1) What did I complete this week?*
- Better investigated the library ElementTree for parsing xml file
- Started defining an automatic procedure in order to retrieve all the
necessary parameters for the control file of i.atcorr
- Started writing the basic code for the automatic compilation of the
- Wrote a basic python script for retrieving AOT value from AERONET data
- Discussed with dev community about the implementation of the
topographic correction too
- Made some tests about topographic correction using the GRASS GIS
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to code for two days because of some
commitments related to the PhD.
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Understand how to automatically retrieve some parameters for the
control file like aerosol and atmospheric models
- Finish defining the automatic procedure for retrieve all the necessary
parameters for the control file
- Start integrating the atmospheric correction (i.atcorr)
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
No at the moment.
Here the links to GitHub repository  and my wiki page 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grass-dev