[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.2.3

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Mar 9 05:11:58 PST 2018

On 09/03/18 13:39, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

>> +1 for removing these empty sections. Besides, since it is oldstable, it
>> will only receive bugfixes, no? No new features.
>
> yes, it should be like that. Ma

Going through the page to delete unused sections I see:

"The GRASS GIS 7.2.3 release provides more than 230 fixes and
improvements with respect to the stable release 7.2.2."

But the list of improvements and bug fixes is much shorter. Where does
that number come from ?

Actually, looking at this list of changes, it seems quite short...

Moritz