[GRASS-dev] GSOC 2018 - Improve GRASS integration in QGIS3

Radek Novotný radeknovotny94 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:44:35 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,
I am a MSc student of geoinformatics at CTU in Prague and I would like
to participate in GSoC 2017. I have basic knowledge of Python and also
C++ and I did plugin for Qgis as my bachelar thesis.

I am interested in Improve GRASS integration in QGIS3 [1]. I was going
through mailing list and found some messages about this topic [2]. Now
I am trying to get more familiar with grass building enviroment and
find more information about this topic.

Do you have some other ideas what I should do?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
Radek Novotny

[1]https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018#ImproveGRASSintegrationinQGIS3