[GRASS-dev] Python Unit-test On "r.basins.fill"

Sunveer Singh singhsunveer54 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:12:48 PDT 2018

Hello all,

Luca, I am so sorry, for the very very big delay was having my finals, and
today I finally completed writing test on r.basins.fill.

All, I am Sunveer Singh, 15 years old from India, Google Code-in 2017
Winner with OSGeo, I completed 16 tasks for GRASS GIS, within Google
Code-in, and contributed *test for r.info <http://r.info>, i.vi
<http://i.vi>, v.extract, v.univar, v.select, r.report, r.texture,
v.vect.stats, r.recode, r.in.ascii and r.to.vect.* And created a video on

*How to create a location: Link to Video.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trvy0B0Qz78>*
Due to my finals, I was unable to contribute to GRASS, but know I will
start Contributing again.

I have attached my test written in python for r.basins.fill. If any
improvement is needed in the test, please let me know.

Thank You for Your Precious Time.

Thank You
Sunveer
https://sunveersingh.github.io/