[GRASS-dev] GSoC introduction Roberta Fagandini

Roberta Fagandini robifagandini at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:00:40 PDT 2018

Hi Moritz and Roberto!
Here [0] you can find the schema of the algorithm!

I committed [1] the first results of the procedure. In this case, I used
the image S2A_MSIL1C_20171025T095101_N0206_R079_T33SVB_20171025T134153
(Sicily). I have already tested the procedure using other two or three
images but I want to keep on testing!
If you have any suggestions about the testing phase please let me know! As
I wrote in another mail, I have the intention of trying out the procedure
using several images sensed in different seasons, latitude, etc.

Best wishes
Roberta

[0]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KYEKvNBurBFHw1xUTLjM0PW80Z-7br81/view?usp=sharing