[GRASS-dev] GSoC project for cloud and shadow detection - request of feedback

Roberta Fagandini robifagandini at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:24:29 PDT 2018

Hi all!

I'd like to share with you my GSoC project about an automatic procedure for
the detection of clouds and shadows in Sentinel 2 images.
I'm very interested in knowing what the community thinks of it, so any
suggestion, help, idea, opinion is welcome!

Below you can find the links to my GSoC proposal [0], wiki page [1]
and github repository [2].
Here's [3] the link to the workflow schema of the procedure
(unfortunately it is necessary to open it with a google drive app,
diagram.io [4], to see all the pages).

Thanks in advance for your time and feedback!

Roberta

[0]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mQyouqbHGHugn5DjEDZI3hc1eU_bT_b0qLJPPwkt_hk/edit?usp=sharing
[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/CloudsAndShadowsDetection