[GRASS-dev] Community Bonding Period Activity Report "Full support of Python 3 in GRASS GIS"

Sanjeet edu.sanjeet at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:07:55 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I have completed the following tasks during the community bonding period:
* Introduction to Community
* Created Project Wiki page and added links on the official wiki pages
* Set up my code repository and my development environment.
* Had a discussion with mentors about the libraries' tests for the project
* Got familiar with the testing framework, python script library,
followed tutorials for it.
* Updated current tests of the python script library, adjust them to
work with Python3
* Read the documentation and practiced fixing bugs

You can find the details on my wiki page here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/FullSupportPython3#CommunityBondingPeriodReport

Regards,
--
Sanjeet Bhatti