[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] v.class.mlR Error

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu May 31 04:56:50 PDT 2018

>> for installing system wide in windows administrator rights are needed.
maybe
>> some possible source of troubles.
>
>The .libPaths(Sys.getenv('R_LIBS_USER')) call should set the
>installation directory to the user's. But maybe this is not guaranteed
>to be defined which wouldn't make it a good option.

checking here on my system:

> mypath <- .libPaths(Sys.getenv('R_LIBS_USER'))
> mypath
[1] "C:/Program Files/R/R-3.4.4/library"

in this situation, I need administrator rights to install packages. thus
there may be a wide range of different settings out there in the windows
wild.

>What else do you mean by catch the R output ?

---------
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)
Error in file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :
  cannot open the connection
Calls: write.csv -> eval.parent -> eval -> eval -> write.table -> file
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :
  cannot open file '.gscript_tmp_model_output_1300.csv': Permission denied
Execution halted
ERROR: There was an error in the execution of the R script.
Please check the R output.
---------

so maybe I misread the last sentence. ;-)

-----
best regards
Helmut
--