[GRASS-dev] Access to GRASS GIS addons
nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Oct 12 03:42:55 PDT 2018
* Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> [2018-10-12 01:18:37 -0700]:
>>5. Ondřej suggested also another possibility: if an Addon is >installed,
>>then, inside QGIS: GRASS GIS Plugin > GRASS GIS shell > run `r.><addon>
>>Any Windows user possibly to try this last option?
>What is a GRASS GIS shell within the QGIS GRASS plugin?
assuming all QGIS and GRASS-GIS things are installed properly (testing
now with 2.18),
- Plugins > Manage and Install Plugins... > GRASS 7
- Once installed/enabled, select a GRASS GIS Location/Mapset
directory in the Browser Panel
- Click on the "GRASS Tools" icon/button or achieve the same via
Plugins > GRASS > Open GRASS Tools
- First available option under GRASS MODULES is the 'GRASS shell'.
There, it is possible to do something like `g.region --ui`.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the grass-dev