[GRASS-dev] OSGeo4W-winGRASS - for anyone working?

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Oct 18 12:38:36 PDT 2018

>oh my!
>I'll teach a one week course to windows users next week and I strongly
recommend students to install >GRASS through OSGeo4W because it is the
easiest way to use bash tricks... I'm kinda panicking with this >email, I
tested 3 weeks ago or so and all worked just fine...

it seems to be like a dll mismatch about new and old dependencies libraries.

anyone can test on other systems? maybe before upgrading the libraries in
osgeo4w.

-----
best regards
Helmut