[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] d.rast in python script

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Oct 24 00:23:19 PDT 2018

Hei Nikos, Frank,

I opened an enhancement ticket, and asked to activate the "Add created map(s) into layer tree" also for addons:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3686. No idea what changes this would require...

Would that cover your needs, Frank, or do you have a more interactive use in a python script in mind?
You can start a wx monitor (d.mon wx0) and add a map there, but I have not found a way to address the currently active Map Display ...

This would probably require additional function(s) in the Python libraries...?

Maybe this question is better asked at the developer list (thus I put grass-dev in CC).

Cheers
Stefan