[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [release] planning GRASS 7.4.2

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:13:08 PDT 2018

Dear Jurgen,

to avoid broken GRASS plugin in OSGeo4W for longer time I just wanted
to ask you if you are rebuilding qgis osgeo4w packages automatically
when new GRASS version is published? Should I inform you about new
GRASS version personally or you are following also GRASS ML? For
better cooperation in the future: I could put new grass version to
expr (test) at first, wait for new qgis build and then publish also
grass. What do you think, Ma