[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #3805: Export vector map (table with column name, which is reserved PostgreSQL keyword) into the PostGIS database

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 2 23:18:27 PDT 2019

#3805: Export vector map (table with column name, which is reserved PostgreSQL
keyword) into the PostGIS database
---------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  tmsz           |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect         |     Status:  new
 Platform:  All            |
---------------------------+---------------------------------
 I work with openstreemap vector line map "planet_osm_line" imported from
 PostGIS database into the GRASS GIS. If I want export (via v.out.postgis)
 this vector map back into the PostGIS database I got error message
 (because one of the table column name is "NATURAL", which is reserved
 PostgreSQL database keyword, according
 https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-keywords-appendix.html)
 I write patch which enclose column name in double-quotes in the sql
 command during export.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3805>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>