[GRASS-dev] FOSS4G2019: State of GRASS GIS kind of presentation

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Apr 13 10:08:24 PDT 2019

Dear GRASS GIS developers,

FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest is just around the corner and the first clear sign
is the imminent approach of the call for talks/workshops closing date.
Monday, the 15th is the last day when you can send your contribution to
the 2019 global FOSS4G. We have received great submissions so far and,
of course, a number of them are focused on GRASS GIS. However, as the
global FOSS4G is the OSGeo flagship event, the BLOC would be delighted
to have all OSGeo projects represented in the general track program,
with the 'State of GRASS GIS' kind of talk. If you plan to attend the
Bucharest event this year, please consider to submit such a talk [1].
Please let me know if more time is required.

Warm regards,
Vasile
Chair, FOSS4G 2019

[1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/