[GRASS-dev] GRASS Facebook group

Isaac Ullah iullah at sdsu.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:51:40 PDT 2019

Hello all, I'm writing this short note just to let you all know about the
GRASS Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/GRASS/). I've been
managing the group for the last few years, and it has recently become more
active. Currently there are more than 2,200 members, and a lot of folks are
asking questions there that could use some input from you fine folks! I
know a few of you have joined up (thanks!), but if you haven't joined yet
and are a Facebook user, please consider joining. From my experience
managing the group, we get a different sort of user than those who would
send messages to this list (or to the grass-user list), and so it may be a
nice way for us to help support an even broader community.

Many thanks,

~Isaac

--
-------
Isaac I. Ullah, PhD

Modelling feedbacks between human and natural processes in the land system
<https://www.earth-syst-dynam.net/9/895/2018/>
Derek T. Robinson, Alan Di Vittorio, Peter Alexander, Almut Arneth, C.
Michael Barton, Daniel G. Brown, Albert Kettner, Carsten Lemmen, Brian C.
O'Neill, Marco Janssen, Thomas A. M. Pugh, Sam S. Rabin, Mark Rounsevell,
James P. Syvitski, Isaac *Ullah*, and Peter H. Verburg
Earth Syst. Dynam., 9, 895-914, https://doi.org/10.5194/esd-9-895-2018, 2018