[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest Call for Contributions Open

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:34:01 PST 2019

Hi

I plan to attend and I can help if you want to propose a workshop. What
about the OBIA processing chain? I would like to take such a workshop
indeed ;)

Personally, I was thinking on offering a TGRASS workshop (as we did in
Paris and elsewhere), something like processing and visualization of time
series in GRASS. Help is welcome too :)

Cheers,
Vero