[GRASS-dev] i.sentinel.download addon: let's switch the default to S2MSI2A

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 6 09:58:23 PST 2019

Hi,

while searching for Sentinel-2 data covering Ireland I discovered that
we missed so far the S2MSI2A product (which is the operational L2A
product while the S2MSI2Ap was only the pilot products generated by
ESA until March 2018). I have fixed that in r73917, see (in some hours
from now) the updated addon page:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass7/manuals/addons/i.sentinel.download.html

Currently the product default is set to S2MSI1C which are the not
atmospherically corrected L1C Sentinel-2 data. For the ease of (new)
users I would suggest to change the default to S2MSI2A.

Any objections?

Markus