[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.6.0

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:29:23 PST 2019

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 10:28 PM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:17 AM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> > Done - GRASS GIS 7.6.0 has been released!
>
> Vero and me (thanks to Helli for several screenshots!) have spend some
> more hours on writing/updating these two pages:
>
> # detailed release notes:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.6.0-News
>
> # visual changelog
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/NewFeatures76

Great! I am glad to see a number of important bug-fixes and enhancements
now available in GRASS GIS 7.6.0, I am sure it is the most bug-free version
ever released! Thanks a lot to Markus, Vero, and Helli for the detailed,
also visual, information about the new release!

> Please check so that we can announce the new major release publicly!

New minor release: 7.4 -> 7.6

Markus M