[GRASS-dev] Migration to git, use addons as test case?

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Jan 21 23:09:03 PST 2019

Hei,

Just wondering, regarding migration to git, would it be helpful to use AddOns (and possibly sandbox) as a test case?

There are probably not that many addon related tickets and the code is independent from trunk...

So what about moving addons first so we gain some experience...

But maybe that just causes extra work...

Anyway, let me know if / how amateurs like me can contribute / help with the migration process...

Cheers
Stefan