[GRASS-dev] g.extension: still fetching from SVN?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 1 08:47:16 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 3:37 PM Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ne 30. 6. 2019 v 23:15 odesílatel Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> napsal:
> > We have tested it in our office, it still points to SVN.
>
> yes, its still pointing to SVN. I will try to take a look on this
> issue after solving wingrass builds. Volunteers welcome in in case. Ma

After Anika's pull request it points to Github!
Please just test it...

Note: the only way we found is to use "svn export" in order to fetch a
subdir from https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/
A dirty hack but apparently no other way when one does not want to
clone the entire repo for a single addon.

Markus