[GRASS-dev] GitHub: how to fwd pull requests to this list?

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:55:15 PDT 2019

The biggest question is – do we need PR notifications here. I would
vote for no. Better let's keep discussions in one place.

And no, PRs don't get lost. They all are on GitHub. If a PR was lost,
that is a bug in GitHub and needs to be addressed ASAP.

When we moved to the new workflow, those with rights to merge PRs
(implicitly) agreed to go over PR list on a (semi)regular basis and
merge them if they are good.

Have a nice day,
Māris.

piektd., 2019. g. 12. jūl., plkst. 17:10 — lietotājs Huidae Cho
(<grass4u at gmail.com>) rakstīja: