[GRASS-dev] sharing grass addons not in central repository with Window users

Robert Lagacé robert.lagace.qc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:48:27 PDT 2019

It is possible. I am a Linux user but I had to dig in g.extension
because one my summer student who use Windows want to install extensions
but the operation failed. Even the last version also failed.

When I found the path of the WEB site with the windows' extension, I
modified g,extension to point to repository. What does g.extension is to
copy the files with its structure in the extension directory and update
the "modules.xml" file. The functions are already there.

--
P.S. Veuillez noter mon nouveau No de poste téléphonique