[GRASS-dev] PROJ] Reviews requested: On GDA2020, PROJ 6 and QGIS

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue Jul 30 05:38:37 PDT 2019

See

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/PROJ-Reviews-requested-On-GDA2020-PROJ-6-and-QGIS-td5411799.html

for a nice sum up on implementing  proj 6 Support:

-------
Hi list!

I recently spent some time writing up my experiences with porting QGIS
to proj 6, and the lessons learnt and recommendations for other
applications which want to port to proj 6 OR (more specifically)
ensure that they correctly handle the Australian/GDA2020 use case.

If I can push my luck and ask anything more of this community -- I'd
love some peer reviews of this document!

When it's finalised, we'll be distributing it widely as our
recommendations for handling this situation, and likely presenting on
it at conferences such as FOSS4G Oceania.

A draft copy is available for review at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp9oYvKx5VnkAtv5OffNRcTuLrevd8DHAjxzRzXFoU/edit?usp=sharing

Many thanks in advance!
Nyall
_