[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS at FOSS4G

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jun 5 13:21:34 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

It seems that we have one workshop accepted on TGRASS, plus the general
"state of the project" presentation, plus several others where GRASS
GIS is used in different forms. Sounds like a nice programme !

I will be in Bucharest from Sunday, Aug 25 afternoon, until Saturday,
Aug 31, mid-day.

The TGRASS workshop is on August 27, 14:00 - 18:00.

I was wondering:

- Who else will be in town at the beginning of the
week ?
- Should we organise some form of small GRASS sprint on Monday and
  Tuesday ?
- Have you all booked housing already ? If not, should we try to find
  some place (e.g. appartment) which could also be a place to work
  together, or should we ask whether a room might be available at the
  FOSS4G premises ?

What do you think ?

Moritz