[GRASS-dev] Port Dempster-Shafer module from grass6 to grass7

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 13 01:34:15 PDT 2019

Hi,

I wrote most of that code almost 20 years ago and then
ported it to GRASS 6 about 6-8 years later. That's the
kind of antiquity you must be prepared to face.

Otherwise, the GRASS 6 API  related code is actually quite
simple. I don't expect much trouble porting it to 7.
But do expect some code quality issues.

I would be delighted if someone showed this code some
love, and I will be available for advice if needed. You can
contact me by PM, and I will make sure that you have the
latest version of the source code ( it's been a while since
I last sync'd with the add-ons SVN).

Best,

Ben