[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 7.8.0 with Python3 support

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 23 13:30:51 PDT 2019

Hi,

time to speed up the GRASS GIS 7.8.0 release!

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:04 AM Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> ne 3. 3. 2019 v 19:33 odesílatel Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> napsal:
> > my +1 for creating 7.8 releasebranch. It's a first step which can be
> > done ASAP. Ma

I believe that it is now overdue to create a new "releasebranch_7_8"
in Github and start to prepare the 7.8.0 release.

The roadmap is to be defined:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/milestone/7.8.0

but we need the 7.8.0 release _before_ the FOSS4G conference.
OSGeoLive I don't know as they have the OSGeoLive Feature Freeze on
25-June-2019.

Anything against the idea of creating the new "releasebranch_7_8" in Github?

Markus