[GRASS-dev] Documentation (and translation) team for git?

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sun Mar 10 15:20:18 PDT 2019

Hi Markus,

Yes, a pull request is indeed relatively straightforward.

However, my thought was, that if one aim of moving to git is to get more active contributors, having a low barrier "committer group" for documentation could help to get people involved that do not feel like coders (yet)...

Translating the documentation / manuals would be another thing to think about (though I don`t know how much interest there is for translation of manuals).

Cheers
stefan