[GRASS-dev] Looking for >8 bit satellite imagery to test

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 11 13:27:36 PDT 2019

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 8:19 PM Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> I ve updated I.pansharpen to handle imagery from 2-30 bit pixel depth and would like to test it before committing it. Does anyone have high bit depth imagery with a high resolution pan channel?  If anyone would like to test this, let me know.

Here you can get Pléiades Primary Product - Bundle sample data:
https://www.intelligence-airbusds.com/en/8262-sample-imagery

Location: Melbourne, Australia
File format: JPEG 2000 12 bits - Regular compression
Resolution: 0.5m PAN + 2m MS
Spectral mode: Bundle (0.5m PAN + 2m MS 4 bands)
Pre-processing level: Primary
Date: 02/25/2012

Best
Markus