[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [PROJ] [gdal-dev] github backporting application

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Mar 22 06:34:29 PDT 2019

On mercredi 20 mars 2019 13:26:40 CET Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> See below for cool new stuff.
> I guess we also want such a Backport bot...

You also need tweaking the travis.yml/appveyor.yml to avoid useless builds to
be triggered, to save some carbon emissions and time.
The bot creates a branch in the repository, which causes it to be built by
default by CI services, but you are only interested by the pull requests
builds themselves.

See
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/commit/0b0160fb59757092b2b2bce4d8c253c6341e3b9e

(needs to be present in the branch(es) where you backport to)

Even

http://www.spatialys.com